|Cosmetic Procedures >> APTOS® Threading
What is “Feather-Lift” ?
The “Feather-Lift” is a non-surgical approach to facial lifting utilizing the
patented “Aptos® threads”.
What are “Aptos® Threads” ?
The Aptos® threads” are made of a monofiliment material called “polypropylene”.
Aptos® threads are designed with directional cogs. Once inserted under the skin,
The Aptos® thread cogs will form a support structure for the tissue of the face.
Who is the best candidate ?
Is it hard to perform ?
- Drooping of the soft tissue of the face and neck.
- Weakly pronounced aesthetic contours.
Flaccid, flat face.
- Premature aging and sun damaged face.
This procedure is safe, quick and easy to perform. Performed under local
anaesthesia and if desired, light IV sedation, the patient remains awake and
alert. Using a needle, the Aptos® threads are inserted into the subcutaneous
fat, at a required depth, along the contours that were previously marked.
How does the “Feather-Lift” differ from conventional face lift ?
- No scars.
- Minimal discomfort.
- Quick recovery, patients may return to work in less than a week.
- Uniform gathering and even lifting of the soft tissues for a new volumetric
contour of the face.